Egypt and Jordan Holidays
Enjoy an exciting tours to Egypt and Jordan with Shaspo Tours, explore the incredible History of Egypt and the exquisite monuments and Tours in Jordan, Petra & Amman.
Day 01 : Arrive Cairo
Shaspo Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, then transfer by air conditioned modern Van to your hotel, Overnight Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo Tours, Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then transfer to the panorama area, take memorable Photos for the Three Pyramids Together, proceed to visit the Sphinx, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum, including Tut AnkhAmun Treasures, optional to visit the Mummy room with extra fees inside the Egyptian Museum, continue your tour to visit Old Coptic Cairo, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 03 : Aswan Nile Cruise Tour
Day 04 : Kom Ombo Edfu tours
Breakfast on board , Sail to Kom Ombo, Visit Kom Ombo Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris, Sail to Edfu, visit Edfu Temple, it is known as Horus Temple as well, lunch on board your Nile Cruise, sail to Esna, Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 05 : Luxor Tours, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon
Day 06 : Luxor Tours, Karnak and Luxor Temples
Breakfast on board, Disembark after breakfast . enjoy an excursion to visit Karnak & Luxor temples, then transfer to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 07 : Cairo at Leisure
Arrive Giza train station, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, rest of the day at leisure in Cairo, or optional to visit Alexandria, or optional to visit Memphis city and the Step Pyramid of Sakkara, overnight in Cairo.
Day 08 : Cairo / Amman
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International airport, fly to Amman, meet & assist at Amman Airport, by Shaspo Tours representative who will assist you with getting your visa, transfer to your hotel, day at leisure in Amman, overnight in Amman.
Day 09 : Amman / Petra Tours
Breakfast at hotel, then start your journey south to the Rose Red City of Petra, First it was established by Nabatean Arabs, then Petra became a trading center for the caravans during the Ptolemaic era in Egypt, Petra Hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, enjoy a magical experience to enter this hidden city through a long narrow Siq, take a deep breath from the natural beauty, explore the beautiful carved buildings made by Human hands, enjoy horseback riding to the entrance of the canyon, Camels are available for hire, once you are inside the city, at the end of your tour transfer to your hotel in Petra, overnight in Petra.
Day 10 : Madaba, Mount Nebo, Dead Sea, Amman
Breakfast at hotel, start your journey On the way to Amman to visit Madaba, watch St. George's Greek Orthodox Church with its famous floor mosaic of the Eastern Mediterranean, It was constructed in the 6th century AD and shows the routes of pilgrimages to the Holy Land. next visit follows in the steps of Moses. It was from Mount Nebo that Moses looked out and saw the Promised Land. He did not live to set foot in it but is thought to have been buried on or near Mount Nebo. There is a memorial for Moses and a 4th century church which Italian Franciscan priests excavated and restored in 1933. The panoramic view overlooks the Jordan River Valley, Our last stop will be in the Dead Sea. The lowest point on earth and the largest natural spa in the world, the Dead Sea is one of the world's true natural wonders and a unique destination. 417 meters (1,373 ft.) below sea level the mineral rich waters and mud flows have natural health and beauty benefits acclaimed globally. Recognized as a mini-universe with its own micro climate, the Dead Sea is the saltiest and most mineral-laden body of water in the world. The unparalleled buoyancy and warmth of the water makes everyone enjoying. Relax and treat yourself to all it has to offer. Early evening, transfer to your hotel in Amman, overnight in Amman
Day 11 : Final departure
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Queen Alia Airport for final departure.
Program includes :
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Cairo
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant during your tour in Cairo
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- 03 Nights accommodation on board 05 stars Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- All Sightseeing Tours on board Nile Cruise including visits to :
- The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, and colossi of Memnon
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entrance fees to all the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the program.
- Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- English speaking guide on board your Nile Cruise
- Meet & Assist upon arrival & departure at Amman Airport
- All transfers and excursions in Amman and Petra as mentioned in Itinerary
- A/C vehicles with English-speaking driver in Jordan
- All entrance fees to mentioned sites & Museums in Amman & Petra
- Short horse riding in Petra
- Swimming in the Dead Sea.
- Local English speaking guide in Petra
- 02 Nights accommodation in Amman on bed and breakfast basis.
- 01 Night accommodation in Petra on bed and breakfast basis.
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Amman airport on your final departure.
Program does not include :
- International flight
- Flight ticket Cairo / Amman
- Visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Travelers insurance.
- Private Expenses (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills, etc..).
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03
||04 - 06
||07 - 10
||11 and More
|| $ 1490
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year or Easter Period.