MS Donia Dahabiya
Cuise Facilities :
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with shower, toilet, washing basin and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite-TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
Day 01: Friday
Shaspo Tours representative will transfer you to Esna and join Amoura/Judi/princess Donia Boat, crew will welcome you on board and have your bags taken to your cabins. We will then set sail on your voyage to Aswan.
Day 02: Saturday
Whilst sleeping, we gently sail en-route to Edfu; enjoy breakfast at your leisure, visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. We will then set sail for our private island "El Fouza" where we will disembark for dinner served to you on the edge of the Nile.
Day 03: Sunday
we set off for the relaxing journey to the temple of Gebel el Silsila, another of our less frequented destinations. You will be amazed as we tie up alongside the Speos of Hormheb. If possible dinner will be served in the grounds of the illuminated temple or on the upper deck of Boat whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Day 04: Monday
Breakfast at your leisure as we sail on to Kom Ombo. Listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water besides the banks of the Nile, the Donkeys as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Here we visit to the Greco Roman Temple at Kom Ombo. The temple building is totally symmetrical with two entrance's two halls and two sanctuaries dedicated to the Falcon God Haroeris (Horus the Elder) and the Crocodile God Sobek. Lunch will be served as we head for a small island where we will moor for the evening and enjoy dinner at this atmospheric location.
Day 05: Tuesday
Sailing to Aswan. We should arrive around 10am, giving you plenty of time to visit some of the highlights such as the Temple of Philae and the Souk, and unfinished Obelisk You will have lots of time to prepare for our EGYPTIAN EVENING OF FUN, with Egyptian cuisine, Arabic Music. Dress in your bespoke Gallabeyah.
Day 06: Wednesday
After breakfast, we bid farewell to the crew. Your luggage will be collected and will be ready for you, move to Aswan station or Airport for final departure.
- Accommodation on Full board including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
No. of Nights
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person Per Night quoted in US dollars
- Prices Excluding Peak Period ( Christmas, New Year, or Easter Period )