Sharm El Sheikh and Luxor Special Tour
Day 01: Arrival Sharm
Shaspo Tours representative will meet & assist you at Sharm El sheikh International Airport, Transfer to hotel by private air conditioned van, overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Day 02: Sharm El Sheikh Holiday (Ras Mohamed Tour)
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned van to the embarkation point of your boat to Ras Mohamed National park, join your fantastic snorkeling boat, sail to the coral area for snorkeling, swimming, there will be 2-3 stops on the best areas to enjoy the coral reefs and explore the magic underwater world, sail back to the dock, then transfer back to your hotel in sharm, refresh, Approx. at 10:30 pm. pick up from your hotel, drive by air-conditioned Vehicle to St. Catherine.
Day 03: Sharm El Sheikh Holiday (St.Catherine and Moses Mountain)
Very early in the morning Approx. at 02:00 am. arrive St. Catherine, start to climb Moses mountain, ( it takes about 3 hours to climb ) to enjoy the sun rise over Sinai Mountain, Then come down, visit St. Catherine Monastery, Room of the Skulls, Burning Bush, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant, then drive back to your hotel in Sharm, Overnight in Sharm.
Day 04: Sharm El Sheikh Holiday (Colored Canyon Tour)
Pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, Drive by 4x4 jeep safari to the fantastic Colored Canyon in Nuweiba approx. 240 km. enjoy the beautiful sights and colors while traveling through unforgettable desert scenery and steep-sided valleys of granite and sandstone, Hike among the rocky mountains, enjoy many colors reflected from the oxidized surfaces by the Sunlight, at the end of your tour drive back to your hotel in sharm, overnight in Sharm El sheikh.
Day 05: Luxor Tour
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Sharm Airport, Fly to Luxor, meet & assist at Luxor airport, start your day tour to visit Karnak Temple with its incredible pillars, Visit Luxor Temple, it was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II, Lunch at local restaurant, at the end of your tour transfer to your hotel, check in, Overnight in Luxor.
Day 06: Luxor Tour
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the "West Bank", visit Valley of the Kings, ( You will visit only 3 tombs ), Visit Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, it is dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, proceed to Colossi of Memnon, after that, enjoy FREE HORSE CARRIAGE RIDE IN LUXOR, Lunch at local restaurant, then transfer to luxor airport, fly back to Sharm, meet & assist at Sharm airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Sharm.
Day 07: Sharm at Leisure
Breakfast at hotel, day at leisue in Sharm, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving,and different water sports available on request, optional Quad bike tour in Sharm desert, Overnight in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 08: Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel, transfer by private air conditioned vehicle to Sharm El Sheikh international airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Sharm El Sheikh Airport Plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned Van
- 06 Nights accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh on H/B basis including Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Day tur to Ras Mohamd including English speaking escort.
- 1 Day tour to Colored Canyon in Nuweiba including English speaking escort.
- Tour to St. Catherine & Moses Mountain including English speaking guide.
- 01 Night accommodation in Luxor on Bed and breakfast
- English tour leader during the trips in Sharm El Sheikh
- 02 Days tour in Luxor as mentioned in program including entrance fees & English speaking guide
- All transfers by private air conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flight Sharm / Luxor / Sharm
- All services charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for final departure
Program does not Include:
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Personal Expenses
- Any other optional tours if required.
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 870||$ 738||$ 680||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year or Easter Period.