Cairo Cheap Holidays
Enjoy Cheap Holiday to Egypt and Explore Cheap Cairo Tours to many legendary sites, where lie the Great Pyramids of Giza, that belong to three successive kings Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus and more.
Day 01: Cairo Arrival
Shaspo Tours representative will meet & assist you at Cairo international airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 02 : Cheap Trips to Cairo (Pyramids of Giza - Egyptian Musum)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then transfer to the panorama area, take memorable Photos for the Three Pyramids Together, proceed to visit the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple, Optional to visit the Egyptian Museum including the treasures of King Tut AnkhAmun, at the end of your tour, transfer back to your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 03 : Cairo at leisure
Breakfast at hotel, day at leisure in Cairo, optional tour to visit Alexandria, visit Cata Comb Of Kom El-shokafa, Qaitbai Citadel, Alexandria Library, Montazah Palace, or optional to visit Memphis city, The step Pyramid of Sakkara, overnight in Cairo.
Day 04 : Final departure
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo international airport for final departure .
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport Plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned vehicle.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo at 03 stars Hotel including breakfast & all taxes
- Half day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- All Transfers in Cairo by air-conditioned Van
- All service charges & taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure
- Visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours if required
- Personal expenses
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 185||$ 165||$ 150||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year or Easter Period.