Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise
- Large Panoramic windows.
- Main dining room.
- Sun deck bar, lounge, panoramic lounge, piano bar.
- Nightly entertainment.
- Internet access.
- Bathrooms equipped with spa unit; including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage.
- Oversize pool with shallow water extension and Jacuzzi.
- Spa & wellness center with gym, massage services, sauna and steam bath.
- Daily guided sightseeing excursions.
- Doctor on calls on board.
- Protection and smoke detector in each cabin.
03 Nights / 04 Days Aswan - Luxor
Friday: Embarkation - Aswan
Embarkation before Lunch at 11:00 am, Lunch on board, Visit the High Dam and the Temple of Philae, Sail on the Nile by Felucca, Afternoon tea, Captain's welcome cocktail, Dinner on board, Nubian Show, Overnight in Aswan.
Saturday: Kom Ombo - Edfu
Breakfast on board, Sail to Kom Ombo Approx at 07:00 am, Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Sail to Edfu, Lunch on board, Visit Horus temple in Edfu, Sail to Esna, Dinner on board, Egyptian Galabeya Party, Overnight in Esna.
04 Nights / 05 Days Luxor - Aswan
Monday: Embarkation - Luxor
Embarkation before lunch at 11:00 a.m., Lunch on board, Visit East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temple), Afternoon tea, Dinner on board, Disco and Music, Overnight in Luxor.
Tuesday: Luxor - Esna
Breakfast on board, Visit the West Bank (Valley of Kings & Queens, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El- Bahari and the colossi Memnon), Sail to Esna, Lunch on board, Afternoon tea, Captain's welcome cocktail, Dinner on board, Overnight in Esna.
Wednsday: Edfu - Kom Ombo
Sail to Edfu at 05:00 a.m, Breakfast on board, Visit Horus Temple in Edfu, Sail to Kom Ombo, Lunch on board, Afternoon tea, Visit the temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Dinner on board, Egyptian Galabeya Party, Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Sail to Aswan, Breakfast on board, Visit the High Dam, Philae Temple and the Granite Quarries, Lunch on board, Sail on the Nile by felucca and visit botanical garden, Afternoon tea, Dinner on board, Belly dance and Egyptian folkloric show, Overnight in Aswan.
Breakfast on board, Disembarkation after breakfast at 08:00 a.m.
- Accommodation on Full board including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
Enjoy special prices upon request
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Get special discounts with Shaspo Tours