Sonesta Moon Goddess Nile Cruise
- In-room dining available until midnight.
- Main dining room, lounge, sun deck bar.
- Nightly entertainment.
- Fully-purified water, filtered and softened before distribution.
- Fitness and recreation areas.
- Outdoor swimming pool with bar service.
- Jogging track.
- Spacious gym.
- Guided sightseeing excursions.
03 Nights / 04 Days Luxor - Aswan
Saturday: Embarkation - Luxor
Monday: Kom Ombo - Aswan
Tuesday: Disembarkation - Aswan
04 Nights / 05 Days Aswan - Luxor
Teusday: Embarkation - Aswan
Embarkation before Lunch, Lunch on board, Sail on the NIle by Felucca around Kitchener's Island, Afternoon Tea, Dinner on board, Nubian Folkloric Show, Overnight in Aswan.
Wednsday: Kom OMbo - Edfu
Breakfast on board, Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries and the Temple of Philae, Sail to Kom Ombo, Lunch on board, Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo, Sail to Edfu, Afternoon Tea, Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party, Dinner on board, Overnight in Edfu.
Breakfast on board, Visit Horus temple in Edfu, Sail to Luxor, Lunch on board, Afternoon Tea, Dinner on board, Galabeya Party, Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board, Visit the West Bank (the valley of the Kings and Queens, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari), Lunch on board, Visit the East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temples), Afternoon Tea, Dinner on board, Belly Dance Show, Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board, disembarkation after breakfast.
- Accommodation on Full board including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
Enjoy special prices upon request
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Get special discounts with Shaspo Tours