Overnight Cairo and Luxor tour from Sharm by Flight
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, transfer by air-conditioned van to Sharm airport, fly to Cairo, arrive Cairo domestic airport, meet & assist, transfer by air-conditioned van to Pyramids of Giza, start your wonderful day tour to Giza Pyramids including visit to Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus Pyramids, proceed to panorama location, it is the location where you can take marvelous Pyramids photos, have the chance to visit the Sphinx, continue your tour to visit the Valley Temple, Lunch included during your tour at local restaurant at the Pyramids area, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including TutankhAmun treasures, Mummy room available for visit with an extra fees, The Egyptian Museum contains the largest rare collection of art for ancient Egyptian in the world since 5000 years, finally have the chance to visit Khan El-Khalili market, then transfer to Cairo airport, fly to Luxor, meet & assist at Luxor airport, transfer to hotel, overnight in Luxor.
- Pick up from your hotel in Sharm
- 01 Day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned in program
- 01 Day Excursion in Luxor as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- 02 Lunches at local restaurants in Cairo & Luxor
- 01 Night accommodation in Luxor at 5 stars hotel including breakfast & all taxes
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person daily
- All transfers in Sharm, Cairo & Luxor by air-conditioned modern van
- Domestic flight Sharm / Cairo / Luxor / Sharm
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 550||$ 425||$ 395||$ 370||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees inside any of the pyramids.
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees to the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum.