Kom Ombo and Edfu Tours from Aswan
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, drive by air-conditioned modern Van to Kom Ombo Temple, upon arrival visit Kom Ombo Temple, it is actually consists of two temples Sobek Temple and Haroeris Temple, The hypostyle hall has papyrus capitals on the columns, The Temple has scant remains, There are also tombs from the Old Kingdom in the vicinity of Kom-Ombo village, then proceed to Edfu Temple ( Horus Temple ), it is considered the best preserved ancient temple in Egypt and the second largest Temple after Karnak, the first hypostyle hall has images for God Hathor and God Horus, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Aswan.
Program includes :
- Pick up from your hotel in Aswan
- Air-conditioned modern Van Aswan / Kom Ombo / Edfu / Aswan
- Excursion to Kom Ombo & Edfu Temples as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Lunch box from your hotel in Aswan
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All transfers by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Aswan at the end of your tour
Program does not include :
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 135||$ 90||$ 80||$ 75||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.