East and West Banks Excursions in Luxor
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, transfer by air-conditioned private van to the West Bank, start your amazing tour to Valley of the Kings, including visit to Three Tombs only, Tombs were used for Kings burial, usually cut into the limestone, all following a similar pattern, three corridors, an antechamber and a sunken sarcophagus chamber, then proceed to visit Hatshepsut Temple, next tour to Colossi of Memnon, Enjoy Lunch at local restaurant, Then move to the East Bank, enjoy an excursion to visit Karnak Temple, it is in fact contains three main temples, small Temples enclosed, and a lot of outer temples located about three kilometers north of Luxor, finally pay a visit to Luxor Temple built by Amunhotep III, and located south Karnak, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor
- Excursion to East & West Bank in Luxor as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Lunch at local restaurant included
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All transfers in Luxor by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Luxor at the end of your tour
Program does not Include:
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 85||$ 75||$ 65||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.