Aswan and Abu Simbel Tour from Luxor by Vehicle
Day 01: Luxor to Aswan, Aswan Visits
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor, transfer by air-conditioned private van to Aswan, start your gorgeous tour to visit the High Dam, it was built on 1960, the building purpose of the high dam was to protect Egypt from the flood of the Nile River, and to provide electricity and irrigation to whole of Egypt, next tour to the unfinished Obelisk, it considered the largest piece of stone in the world, then move to Philae Temple ( Isis Temple ), it is dedicated to God Isis, Philae Temple is One of the main sites visited by almost every tour to Egypt, and before the high dam the water level was raised, and Philae Temple was flooded each year from December to about March, and visitors were using boats to visit Philae Temple during these months, at the end of your tour transfer to your hotel in Aswan, check in, at night optional to enjoy the Sound & light show at Philae Temple, overnight in Aswan.
Day 02: Abu Simbel Excursion
Breakfast box from your hotel in Aswan, then approx. at 03:30 Am. Drive by air-conditioned van to Abu Simbel, start your amazing tour to visit Ramsses II Temple, it was primarily dedicated to Re-Harakhte, then proceed to visit his wife Temple “ Nefertari Temple” dedicated to Hathor, both Temples were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser, due to the construction of the High Dam, but the Egyptian Government secured the support of UNESCO, and agreed for the salvage operation which took approx. 4 years from 1964 till 1968, at the end of your tour transfer back to Aswan, enjoy Lunch at local restaurant in Aswan, then drive back by air-conditioned van to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up from your hotel in Luxor
- Air-conditioned modern van Luxor / Aswan / Abu Simbel / Luxor
- 01 Night accommodation in Aswan at 5 stars hotel including breakfast and all taxes
- 02 Days Excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel Temple as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- 02 Lunches at local restaurants in Aswan included
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person daily
- All transfers in Luxor / Aswan / Abu Simbel by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Luxor at the end of your tour
Program does not Include:
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 275||$ 225||$ 185||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.