Cairo Transit Tours
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from Cairo International Airport, transfer by private air-conditioned van to the most famous sites in Egypt “Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum and Khan El-Khalili”, starting your transit tour to Cairo, visit Giza Pyramids including visit to Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus Pyramids, move to panorama location, it is the location where you can take marvelous Pyramids photos, have the chance to visit the Sphinx, continue your tour to the Valley Temple, then move to visit the Egyptian Museum including TutankhAmun treasures, Mummy room available for visit with an extra fees, The Egyptian Museum contains the largest rare collection of art for ancient Egyptian in the world since 5000 years, Lunch included at local restaurant during your transit tour to Cairo, finally have the chance to visit Khan El-Khalili market, at the end of your transit tour, transfer back to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Pick up from Cairo International Airport
- Excursion to Pyramids, Museum and Khan El-Khalili as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Lunch at local restaurant included
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to Cairo International Airport at the end of your tour
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 110||$ 75||$ 70||$ 65||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
Above Excursion does not include entrance fees inside any of the pyramids
Above Excursion does not include entrance fees to the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum