Nubian Museum and Kalabsha Temple Tours
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, drive by air-conditioned modern Van to Kalabsha Temple, it was originally built at Kalabsha, and in 1970 it was moved to its current location at New Kalabsha together with other monuments from Nubia, It was the largest temple of Egyptian Nubia, it has classical design return to the Ptolemaic period, and was built by Toutmosis II and Amenophis II, then proceed to visit the Nubian Museum, it hosts 3000 monumental pieces of several times which was lost at lake Nasser, it was opened for visit in 1977, the name of the Museum was taken from the old word Nubia, it means the land of the Gold, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Aswan.
Program includes :
- Pick up from your hotel in Aswan
- Excursion to Kalabsha Temple & Nubian Museum as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All transfers by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Aswan at the end of your tour
Program does not include :
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 80||$ 50||$ 45||$ 40||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.