Cairo and Luxor Tours from Hurghada by Train
Day 01: Hurghada / Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, then transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to Hurghada airport, fly to Cairo, arrive Cairo domestic airport, meet & assist, start your gorgeous tour to visit to Giza Pyramids including visit to Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus Pyramids, move to panorama location, it is the location where you can take marvelous Pyramids photos, have the chance to visit the Sphinx, continue your tour to visit the Valley Temple, then proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum including TutankhAmun treasures, Mummy room available for visit with an extra fees, The Egyptian Museum contains the largest rare collection of art for ancient Egyptian in the world since 5000 years, enjoy lunch at local restaurant, at the end of your tour transfer by air-conditioned van to Giza train station for departure to Luxor by night sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 02: Luxor Tours, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple
- Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada
- 01 Day Excursion in Cairo as mentioned in program
- 01 Day Excursion in Luxor as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- 02 Lunches at local restaurants in Cairo & Luxor
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person daily
- All transfers in Hurghada, Cairo & Luxor by air-conditioned modern van
- Air-conditioned modern Van Luxor / Hurghada
- Domestic flight Hurghada / Cairo
- Sleeper train Cairo / Luxor
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 490||$ 350||$ 320||$ 275||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees inside any of the pyramids.
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees to the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum.