Felucca Ride in Aswan and Kom Ombo
4 days / 3 Nights Aswan and Kom Ombo Felucca Ride
Day 1: Start sailing to Koubaneya village.
Embarkation to your Felucca before lunch, start sailing to Koubaneya Village. We’ll stop at the Nile Police Station to check our documents boat safety. Sail until Lunch, have the chance to walk through a Village. We’ll stop in the Village for half an hour before sunset, where you’ll enjoy watching and also learning, how the Nubian woman cook her delicious bread, chicken, and more. Enjoy your time with the charm nature of the Village, trying many flavors of Shesha, playing local games with the kids there. Lunch on board your Felucca, Dinner and over night.
Day 2: Camel market of Daraw – Kom Ombo temple.
Breakfast on board your Felucca, sail towards Daraw, the local Village where the biggest camel market in Egypt is held. Explore the colourful local market and the variety of products there. Lunch on board your Felucca, then sail to Kom Ombo Temple, camp at night. Set up your tent and enjoy camping fire Dinner including pasta. Fresh Fruit and other delicious kinds of food . Stop at Baluli island for half an hour before sunset, overnight on board your Felucca
Day 03: Village of Fares - Sandstone quarry of Jebel Silsila.
Breakfast on board your Felucca, sail to Fares village, have a short walk on the top of the river bank, between desert & Nile. lunch included on board before visiting the pharaonic quarry on the Jebel Silsila. There we find the crowning hall of King Horemheb, Dinner and overnight on board your Felucca.
Breakfast on board, check out after breakfast.
- Accommodation on Full board including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All service charges and taxes
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
No. of persons
|03 - 06||07 - 10||11 - 14|
|$ 28||$ 22||$ 18|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices are per person per night quoted in U.S.dolars, for Minimum 3 persons per Felucca
- Prices excluding sightseeing tours – Entrance fees – English speaking guide.
- For entrance fees prices or English speaking guide, please contact us.