Aswan Day Tours from Marsa Alam by Vehicle
Explore the main attractions of Aswan City with Marsa Alam Excursions, book your private tour to Aswan from Marsa Alam. Start with a visit to the High Dam, which separates the Nile from Lake Nasser, then move on to the famous site of the Unfinished Obelisk, finally enjoy the historical charm of Philae Temple.
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam approx. at 05:00 am., transfer by air-conditioned private van to Aswan, start your gorgeous tour to visit the High Dam, it was built on 1960, the building purpose of the high dam was to protect Egypt from the flood of the Nile River, and to provide electricity and irrigation to whole of Egypt, next tour to the Unfinished Obelisk, it considered the largest piece of stone in the world, then move to Philae Temple ( Isis Temple ), it is dedicated to God Isis, Philae Temple is One of the main sites visited by almost every tour to Egypt, and before the high dam the water level was raised, and Philae Temple was flooded each year from December to about March, and visitors were using boats to visit Philae Temple during these months, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Air-conditioned modern van Marsa Alam / Aswan / Marsa Alam
- 01 Day Excursion to Aswan as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- 01 Lunch at local restaurants in Aswan
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person
- All transfers in Marsa Alam & Aswan by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam at the end of your tour
Program does not Include:
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 235||$ 135||$ 95||$ 70||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.