Edfu and Kom Ombo Tour from Marsa Alam
Edfu and Kom Ombo Tours from Marsa Alam
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam approx. at 05:00 am., transfer by air-conditioned van to Edfu Temple ( Horus Temple ), it is considered the best preserved ancient temple in Egypt and the second largest Temple after Karnak, the first hypostyle hall has images for God Hathor and God Horus, then proceed to visit Kom Ombo Temple, it is actually consists of two temples Sobek Temple and Haroeris Temple, The hypostyle hall has papyrus capitals on the columns, The Temple has scant remains, There are also tombs from the Old Kingdom in the vicinity of Kom-Ombo village, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Air-conditioned modern Van Marsa Alam / Edfu / Kom Ombo / Marsa Alam
- Excursion to visit Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Lunch box from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All transfers by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Marsa Alam at the end of your tour
Program does not Include:
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 295||$ 160||$ 110||$ 95||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.