Aswan Felucca Ride
Enjoy an adventurous experience and explore the Nile River on board a Felucca in Aswan. Explore rural, modern and pharaonic Egypt. Sail on the Nile and experience the charming Nubian lifestyle.
3 days / 2 Nights Felucca ride on the Nile
Day 01: Starting sailing to Koubaneya village.
Embarkation to your Felucca before Lunch, We’ll stop at the Nile Police Station to check our documents boat safety. Stop at a Local Village for a walk, lunch on board your Felucca, Sail again to the Harbor, Set up your tent and enjoy camping by the fire. Relax by your campfire, try shesha, the rhythms of your captain drums are so enchanting where you can enjoy dancing as well, Dinner and over night on board your Felucca.
Day 02: Camel market of Daraw – Kom Ombo temple.
Breakfast on board, including Pancakes, with jam or honey, bananas or cheese & eggs. sail towards Daraw, the local Village where the biggest camel market in Egypt is held. Explore the colourful local market and the variety of products there. Lunch on board your Felucca, then sail to Kom Ombo Temple. Sail for half an hour before sunset, enjoy camping fire dinner, overnight on board your Felucca.
Breakfast on bard, check out after breakfast.
Program includes :
- Accommodation on Full board including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All service charges and taxes
Program does not include :
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
No. of persons
|03 - 06
||07 - 10
||11 - 14
|| $ 28
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices excluding sightseeing tours – Entrance fees – English speaking guide.
- Prices are per person per night quoted in U.S.dolars.
- For entrance fees prices or English speaking guide, please contact us.