Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Old Cairo Tours
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, enjoy an excursion to visit the Egyptian Museum including TutankhAmun treasures, Mummy room available for visit with an extra fees, The Egyptian Museum contains the largest rare collection of art for ancient Egyptian in the world since 5000 years, Next tour to Citadel of Salah Eldein and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali, it was called Alabaster Mosque because its walls from inside and outside are covered with Alabaster, Lunch at local restaurant, then have the chance to visit Old Cairo including visits to the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue, Finally at the end of your tour drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cairo
- Excursion to Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Old Cairo as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Lunch at local restaurant included
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 110||$ 85||$ 70||$ 58||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees to the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum.
- Above excursion does not include entrance fees to the Coptic Museum in Old Cairo