Cairo Tours from Hurghada by Flight
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, transfer by air-conditioned van to Hurghada airport, fly to Cairo, arrive Cairo domestic airport, meet & assist, transfer by air-conditioned van to Pyramids of Giza, start your wonderful day tour to Giza Pyramids including visit to Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus Pyramids, proceed to panorama location, it is the location where you can take marvelous Pyramids photos, have the chance to visit the Sphinx, continue your tour to visit the Valley Temple, Lunch included during your tour at local restaurant at the Pyramids area, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum including TutankhAmun treasures, Mummy room available for visit with an extra fees, The Egyptian Museum contains the largest rare collection of art for ancient Egyptian in the world since 5000 years, finally have the chance to visit Khan El-Khalili market, at the end of your tour, transfer back to Cairo domestic airport, fly to Hurghada, meet & assist at Hurghada airport, transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada
- Excursion to Pyramids, Museum, Old Cairo & Khan El-Khalili as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Lunch at local restaurant included
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All transfers in Hurghada & Cairo by air-conditioned modern van
- Domestic flight Hurghada / Cairo / Hurghada
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel at the end of your tour
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 235||$ 205||$ 190||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees inside any of the pyramids
- Above Excursion does not include entrance fees to the Mummy room inside the Egyptian Museum