Tours to St. Anthony and St. Paul Monasteries from Ain Sokhna
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from Ein Sokhna port, then transfer by air-conditioned modern van to Zafarana, start your sightseeing tour to visit St. Anthony Monastery, it is Coptic Monastery, located on the way to Al-Qalzam Mountain, it is famous with its high walls, it is considered as the oldest monastery in Egypt, then proceed to St. Paul Monastery which was built for a period of approx. Eighty years, St. Paul Monastery was called the Tigers Monastery as well may be because of its wilderness location, at the end of your tour transfer back to Ain Sokhna port to catch your cruise ship.
- Pick up from Ain Sokhna port
- Air-conditioned private van Ain Sokhna Port / Zafarana / Ain Sokhna Port
- Excursion to St. Anthony and St. Paul Monasteries as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Ain Sokhna port at the end of your tour.
Program does not Include:
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 150||$ 120||$ 90||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.