Egypt, Wadi Rum and Petra Tours
Experience the unforgettable Egypt and Jordan Tours, visit Wadi Rum and Petra Tours with Shaspo Tours. Enjoy visiting the historical sights in Egypt, then travel to Jordan to visit Wadi Rum and Petra City.
Day 01 : Arrive Cairo
Shaspo Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, then transfer by air conditioned modern Van to your hotel, Overnight Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo Tours, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then transfer to the panorama area, take memorable Photos for the Three Pyramids Together, proceed to visit the Sphinx, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum, including Tut AnkhAmun Treasures, optional to visit the Mummy room with extra fees inside the Egyptian Museum, continue your tour to visit Old Coptic Cairo, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Luxor by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 03 : Luxor Tours, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple
Arrive Luxor train station, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, refresh, start your gorgeous excursion to visit Karnak Temple, it is one of the greatest and largest places built in the history for the Greco Roman kingdom, it has a great hall full of amazing Pillars, Enjoy lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to visit Valley of the Kings, including visit to Three Tombs only, Tombs were used for Kings burial, usually cut into the limestone, all following a similar pattern, three corridors, an antechamber and a sunken sarcophagus chamber, next tour to Hatshepsut Temple, it has special decoration as well as special design makes it one of the most distinctive temples in all Egypt, it was built by Senimut architect for the Queen Hatshepsut, and to be sanctuary for the God, Amon Ra, it was called before “Northern monastery”, but nowadays it is known as El-Deir El-Bahary Temple. Finally pay a visit to colossi of Memnon, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Luxor, overnight in Luxor.
Day 04 : Aswan Tours, The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Aswan, arrive Aswan, enjoy an excursion to visit the High Dam, it was built on 1960, the building purpose of the high dam was to protect Egypt from the flood of the Nile River, and to provide electricity and irrigation to whole of Egypt, next tour to the unfinished Obelisk, it considered the largest piece of stone in the world, then move to Philae Temple ( Isis Temple ), it is dedicated to God Isis, Philae Temple is One of the main sites visited by almost every tour to Egypt, and before the high dam the water level was raised, and Philae Temple was flooded each year from December to about March, and visitors were using boats to visit Philae Temple during these months, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Aswan, overnight in Aswan.
Day 05 : Abu Simbel Tours from Aswan
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned modern van to the most magnificent monuments in the world “Abu Simbel Temple”, upon your arrival start your amazing tour to visit Ramsses II Temple, it was primarily dedicated to Re-Harakhte, then proceed to visit his wife Temple “ Nefertari Temple” dedicated to Hathor, both Temples were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser, due to the construction of the High Dam, but the Egyptian Government secured the support of UNESCO, and agreed for the salvage operation which took approx. 4 years from 1964 till 1968, at the end of your tour transfer back to Aswan train station for departure back to Cairo by night sleeper train, dinner & overnight in sleeper train.
Day 06 : Cairo at leisure
Arrive Giza train station, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, day at leisure in Cairo, or optional to visit Memphis City including visit to Ramses II Museum, Sakkara step Pyramid, or optional dinner Cruise at night with Belly Dancer, overnight in Cairo.
Day 07 : Cairo / Taba
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Taba, arrive Taba, check into your hotel, Dinner & overnight in Taba.
Day 08 : Taba, Wadi Rum, Petra
Wake up call, take breakfast Box From your hotel, then approx. at 05:45 am. Drive to Taba Marina, At 06:00 am gathering in Taba Port, then approx. at 06:30 am. departure by ferry boat to Aqaba, Arrive Aqaba Port meet & assist by Shaspo Tours representative, who will help you to get your visa, retrieving your bags and going through customs, Leaving Aqaba Port and driving toward Wadi Rum, the wild desert landscape, which fascinated the British liaison officer Lawrence of Arabia. Describing Wadi Rum as "vast, echoing and god-like" we believe he could not have said it better. We will drive for Three hours in a 4-wheel drive jeep through the desert to see Lawrence’s spring, passing by majestic mountains and explore a gorge with some ancient rock drawings. You will have free time to hike on your own enjoying the silence and the awesome of this desert. At the end of your tour drive to your hotel in Petra for check-in, overnight in Petra.
Day 09 : Petra Tours / Taba
Breakfast at the hotel, then start your wonderful tours to Petra the Red rose City, First it was established by Nabatean Arabs, then Petra became a trading center for the caravans during the Ptolemaic era in Egypt, Petra Hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, enjoy a magical experience to enter this hidden city through a long narrow Siq, take a deep breath from the natural beauty, explore the beautiful carved buildings made by Human hands, enjoy horseback riding to the entrance of the canyon, Camels are available for hire, once you are inside the city, Lunch meal included in Petra, then drive back to Aqaba port, take your ferry boat back to Taba Marine, meet & assist at Taba Marine, transfer to hotel, dinner & overnight in Taba.
Day 10 : Taba / Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel, then drive by air-conditioned vehicle back to Cairo, arrive Cairo, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 11 : Final Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Cairo international airport for final departure.
Program includes :
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Cairo
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- 01 Night accommodation in Luxor on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Luxor as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Luxor
- Air-conditioned modern van Luxor / Aswan
- 01 Night accommodation in Aswan on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Aswan as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Aswan
- Air-conditioned modern Van Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- 01 Day tour to Abu Simbel as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during tour to Abu Simbel
- Air-conditioned modern Van Cairo / Taba / Cairo
- 02 Nights accommodation in Taba on half board including breakfast & Dinner
- Ferry boat ticket Taba / Aqaba / Taba
- Free Entry VISA to Jordan (Depend on guest’s nationality).
- Meet & assist upon arrival & departure by our Staff.
- All transfers and excursions mentioned in itinerary in Wadi Rum and Petra
- A/C Brand-New hired vehicles with English speaking driver.
- All entrance fees to mentioned sites in Wadi Rum and Petra
- Tour in Wadi Rum by jeep 4x4 for 03 hours
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- English-speaking local guide in Petra only.
- Marina fees at Taba port & Aqaba port
- 01 Night accommodation in Petra on B.B basis.
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
Program does not include :
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Sleeper train Cairo / Luxor – Aswan / Cairo
- Travelers insurance.
- Private Expenses (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills, etc..).
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03
||04 - 06
||07 - 10
||11 and More
|| $ 1600
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year or Easter Period.