Egypt and Jordan Tours Packages
Experience the unusual Egypt and Jordan Tours, Enjoy visiting the most wonderful sight seeing allover Egypt, Then proceed your trip to Jordan to visit Wadi Rum, Petra the Red rose City and more.
Day 01 : Arrival Cairo
Shaspo Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, then transfer by air conditioned modern Van to your hotel, Overnight Cairo.
Day 02 : Cairo day tour (Pyramids of Giza - Egyptian Musum)
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then transfer to the panorama area, take memorable Photos for the Three Pyramids Together, proceed to visit the Sphinx, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum, including Tut AnkhAmun Treasures, optional to visit the Mummy room with extra fees inside the Egyptian Museum, continue your tour to visit Old Coptic Cairo, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue, at the end of your tour
transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Day 03 : Aswan Tours, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple
Arrive Aswan train station, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, refresh, enjoy an excursion to visit the High Dam, unfinished Obelisk, proceed to visit Philae Temple belong to the goddesses Isis and Hathor, back to hotel, at night optional to enjoy the Sound & light Show at Philae Temple, overnight in Aswan.
Day 04 : Abusimbel Tours by Vehicle
Breakfast box from your hotel, Early in the morning approx. at 03:30 am. Drive by air-conditioned private van to Abu Simbel, visit the Two Temples of Abu Simbel “ Temple of Ramses II, and the Temple of Nefertari “ at the end of your tour drive back to Aswan, overnight in Aswan.
Day 05 : Luxor Tours, Karnak and Luxor Temples
Breakfast at hotel, then drive by air-conditioned private Van to Luxor, enjoy an excursion to visit Karnak & Luxor Temples, check into your hotel, at night optional to enjoy the Sound & light show at Karnak Temple, overnight in Luxor.
Day 06 : Luxor Tours, Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon
Day 07 : Cairo at leisure
Arrive Giza train station, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, day at leisure in Cairo, optional tour to visit Alexandria city, visit Qaitbai Citadel, Cata Comb of Kom El-Shokafa, Alexandria Library, Montazah Palace, at night optional to enjoy Dinner Cruise on the Nile River with Belly Dancer, overnight in Cairo.
Day 08 : St. Catherine Tours from Cairo by Vehicle
Breakfast at hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle to St. Catherine, arrive St. Catherine, check into your hotel, dinner & overnight in St. Catherine.
Day 09 : St. Catherine, Climb Moses Mountain, Then Drive to Sharm EL Sheikh
Wake up call at 01:30 am., drink free Tea at your hotel, then approx. at 02:00 am. start to climb Moses Mountain to enjoy the Sun Rise, climbing takes approx. 03 Hours, come down, enjoy an excursion to Explore St. Catherine Monastery, then proceed to visit Burning Bush, next tour to Room of the Skulls which contains different kinds of skulls for previous Monks of St. Catherine, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel, enjoy your breakfast, then drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Sharm El-Sheikh, arrive Sharm, check into your hotel, overnight in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 10 : Sharm El Sheikh, Day at leisure.
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy the marvelous sandy and sunny beach, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, diving, and different water sports available on request, overnight in Sharm.
Day 11 : Sharm El Sheikh, Wadi Rum, Petra
Breakfast box from your hotel, then drive by air-conditioned vehicle to Taba Marine, arrive Taba Marine, then approx. at 06:30 am. departure by ferry boat to Aqaba, Arrive Aqaba Port meet & assist by Shaspo Tours representative, who will help you to get your visa, retrieving your bags and going through customs, Leaving Aqaba Port and driving toward Wadi Rum, the wild desert landscape, which fascinated the British liaison officer Lawrence of Arabia. Describing Wadi Rum as "vast, echoing and god-like" we believe he could not have said it better. We will drive for Three hours in a 4-wheel drive jeep through the desert to see Lawrence’s spring, passing by majestic mountains and explore a gorge with some ancient rock drawings. You will have free time to hike on your own enjoying the silence and the awesome of this desert. At the end of your tour drive to your hotel in Petra for check-in, overnight in Petra.
Day 12 : Petra Tours, Jordan / Taba
Breakfast at the hotel, then start your wonderful tours to Petra the Red rose City, First it was established by Nabatean Arabs, then Petra became a trading center for the caravans during the Ptolemaic era in Egypt, Petra Hailed as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, enjoy a magical experience to enter this hidden city through a long narrow Siq, take a deep breath from the natural beauty, explore the beautiful carved buildings made by Human hands, enjoy horseback riding to the entrance of the canyon, Camels are available for hire, once you are inside the city, Lunch meal included in Petra, then drive back to Aqaba port, take your ferry boat back to Taba Marine, meet & assist at Taba Marine, transfer to hotel in Taba, dinner & overnight in Taba.
Day 13 : Taba / Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel, drive by air-conditioned vehicle back to Cairo, arrive Cairo, Check into your hotel, overnight in Cairo.
Day 14 : Cairo / Final Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Cairo international airport for final departure.
Program includes :
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Cairo
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant during your tour in Cairo
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- 02 Nights accommodation in Aswan on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Aswan as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Aswan
- Air-conditioned modern Van Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- 01 Day tour in Abu Simbel as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Abu Simbel
- Air-conditioned modern Van Aswan / Luxor
- 01 Night accommodation in Luxor on Bed & Breakfast
- 02 Day tours in Luxor as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Luxor
- Air-conditioned modern Van Cairo / St. Catherine
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Bedouin guide accompanying you while climbing Moses Mountain
- 01 Night accommodation at Morgen Land Village in St. Catherine on Half board
- Air-conditioned modern Van St. Catherine / Sharm
- 02 Nights accommodation in Sharm El- Sheikh on Bed & Breakfast
- Air-conditioned modern Van Sharm El Sheikh / Taba Marine
- Ferry boat ticket Taba / Aqaba / Taba
- Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- Free Entry VISA to Jordan (Depend on guest’s nationality).
- Meet & assist upon arrival & departure by our Staff in Aqaba
- All transfers and excursions mentioned in itinerary in Wadi Rum and Petra
- A/C Brand-New hired vehicles with English speaking driver in Wadi Rum and Petra
- All entrance fees to mentioned sites in Wadi Rum and Petra
- Tour in Wadi Rum by jeep 4x4 for 03 hours
- Short horse ride in Petra.
- English-speaking local guide in Petra only.
- Ferry Boat tickets Taba – Aqaba –Taba.
- Marina fees at Taba port & Aqaba port
- 01 Night accommodation in Petra on B.B basis.
- 01 Night accommodation in Taba on half board including breakfast & Dinner
- Air-conditioned modern Van Taba / Cairo
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on final departure.
Program does not include :
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt & Jordan
- Travelers insurance.
- Private Expenses (Phone calls, laundry, bar bills, etc..).
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03
||04 - 06
||07 - 10
||11 and More
|| $ 1750
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.
- Prices are not valid for Christmas, New Year or Easter Period.