Easter Holidays to Cairo and Nile Cruise
Enjoy Easter Holidays in Egypt, explore the world famous attractions within Cairo at The Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, in addition to an unforgettable experience throghu a Nile Cruise Holiday between Luxor and Aswan.
08 Days / 07 Nights
01st of Apr. : Arrive to Cairo
Shaspo Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, then transfer by air conditioned modern Van to your hotel, Overnight in Cairo.
02nd of Apr. : Cairo Tour
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy an excursion to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then transfer to the panorama area, take memorable Photos for the Three Pyramids Together, proceed to visit theSphinx, Next tour to the Egyptian Museum, including Tut AnkhAmun Treasures, optional to visit the Mummy room with extra fees inside the Egyptian Museum, Lunch at Local resturant, continue your tour to visit Old Coptic Cairo, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue, at the end of your tour transfer to Giza train station for departure to Aswan by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
Arrive Aswan train station, meet & assist, transfer to your Nile Cruise, Embarkation before Lunch, enjoy an excursuion to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries, and Philae temple, which was built for the two goddesses Isis and Hathor, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise in Aswan.
04th of Apr. : Sail to Kom Ombo - Edfu
Breakfast on board , Sail to Kom Ombo, Visit Kom Ombo Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris, Sail toEdfu, visit Edfu Temple, it is known as Horus Temple as well, lunch on board your Nile Cruise, sail to Esna, overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board, Sail to Luxor, Enjoy an excursion to visit the West Bank, visit Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Lunch on board your Nile Cruise, afternoon tea, Enjoy Belly Dance Show, enjoy Music on the Lounge, Dinner & overnight on board your Nile Cruise in Luxor.
06th of Apr. Luxor Attractions
Breakfast on board, Disembark after breakfast . enjoy an excursion to visit Karnak & Luxor temples, then transfer to Luxor train station for departure back to Cairo by night Sleeper train, Dinner & overnight in Sleeper train.
07th of Apr. Cairo at leisure
Arrive Giza train station, meet & assist, transfer to hotel, rest of the day at leisure in Cairo, or optional to visitAlexandria, or optional to visit Memphis city and the Step Pyramid of Sakkara, overnight in Cairo.
08th of Apr. Final Departure
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Cairo International airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport plus transfer to hotel by air-conditioned modern Van.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Cairo at 5 stars hotel on Bed & Breakfast
- 01 Day tour in Cairo as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide during your day tour in Cairo
- 01 Lunch at local restaurant during your tour in Cairo
- 01 Bottle of Mineral Water to each person
- 03 Nights accommodation on board ( 05 stars ) Nile Cruise on Full board including breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- All Sightseeing Tours on board Nile Cruise including visits to :
- The High Dam, and Philae Temple
- Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples.
- Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, And Hatshepsut temple
- Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Entrance fees to all the above mentioned sites as mentioned in the program.
- English speaking guide on board your Nile Cruise
- All service charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Cairo International airport on your final departure.
Program does not Include:
- International flight
- Visa to Egypt
- Sleeper train Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03
||04 - 06
||07 - 10
||11 and More
|| $ 590
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wich to adujst or to add anything to the program, please let un know.