Aswan High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple Tour
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, start your gorgeous tour to visit the High Dam, it was built on 1960, the building purpose of the high dam was to protect Egypt from the flood of the Nile River, and to provide electricity and irrigation to whole of Egypt, next tour to the unfinished Obelisk, it considered the largest piece of stone in the world, then move to Philae Temple ( Isis Temple ), it is dedicated to God Isis, Philae Temple is One of the main sites visited by almost every tour to Egypt, and before the high dam the water level was raised, and Philae Temple was flooded each year from December to about March, and visitors were using boats to visit Philae Temple during these months, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Aswan.
- Pick up from your hotel in Aswan
- Excursion to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide during your tour
- Bottle of Mineral Water to Each person during the tour
- All transfers by air-conditioned modern van
- All service charges and taxes
- Transfer back to your hotel in Aswan at the end of your tour
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours if required
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 64||$ 57||$ 50||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.