Alamein Excursion from Alexandria port
Enjoy a wonderful Alexandria Shore Excursions to Alamein that witnessed one of the most severe battles of the world war II in Alamein. Start your Alexandria port Trips to visit the Cemeteries for the great men who participated in the World War II.
01 Day Trip
Shaspo Tours representative will pick you up from Alexandria port, transfer by air-conditioned modern van to Alamein world war II Museum, which includes the remains of the world war II, visit Flights, Tanks, Bikes, weapons which was remaining from the World War II, see Rommel, Montgomery, and others who already participated on the world war II, Lunch at local restaurant, then proceed to visit the World War Cemeteries for German, Greek & Italian Soliders, at the end of your tour transfer back to Alexandria port to catch your cruise ship.
- Pick up from Alexandria port
- Air-conditioned modern van Alexandria port / Alamein / Alexandria port
- 01 Day tour in Alamein as mentioned in program
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- Lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of Mineral water to each person
- All services charges and taxes
- Assist & transfer to Alexandria port at the end of your tour.
- Visa to Egypt
- Any other optional tours not mentioned in the program
|02 - 03||04 - 06||07 - 10||11 and More|
|$ 145||$ 125||$ 110||Submit Request|
- Reservation should be at least 3 days before arrival.
- Prices per person quoted in US dollars.
- If you wish to adjust or to add anything to the program, please let us know.